Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time Change



Well, we never made it to the library.  I fell asleep at 6:00p.m.  Didn't hear a thing until 1:00 in the morning when I glanced out the window from bed and thought I had slept all night and it was morning.  Upon getting up and actually looking out the window, I realized that the city lights were just lighting up the sky.  I think it might take us awhile to get adjusted to Australian time (we're 16 hours ahead of you all back home.  Does this mean I can predict the future?).  It will be interesting to see what time the girls wake up this morning.  Thought I would post the view from the sunroom at 2:00 in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isabella doubts you can tell the future but if by chance let me know the lottery numbers for Wednesday night, please.

The view looks fantastic! I'm so glad things are good. You WILL become addicted to DSL. I'm so glad the trip went well. I hope all the stuff we sent helped a bit. Yes, I know I got carried away ~ so shoot me. ;-)

Mary Alice

Drake is having his first meal while visiting our house and seemed thrilled to see his 'dinner'. Isabella now knows not to name the 'food'. By the way, you left us the bulb but didn't leave the lamp. Is it anywhere we can find it? We're currently leaving a heater near him for warmth but I know he needs to be extra warm to digest.

We've been talking about getting Skype so Isabella can