Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hyde Park

Hyde Park saved me from my slump.  I should have known that me and concrete just don't mix and found the park sooner but hindsight is 20/20.  This is a beautiful park (Karen, you would love the trees!)  The bats (flying foxes) are as big (or bigger) than crows.  We loved watching them flying around at dusk.  Unfortunately, we forgot the camera so we had to go back during the day to take pictures and didn't get any of them flying.  Hanna is our photographer so we have a lot of pictures of birds (notice the Magpie and the Ibis) and trees.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there nice blog.. i'm sure its a nice place to visit.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I'm so glad Hanna is taking the pictures (so we can see some good one's!) *giggle* J/K! It looks beautiful! Some of those trees look so unique!