Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Marra!

















































We have celebrated 3 birthday's since we have been here. Marra did not want to turn 3 (interestingly, Hanna is the only other one of our children that cried when she turned another year older). So I was surprised on Sunday to hear Marra talking excitedly about turning 3. She insisted on wearing her pink princess dress. We took her shopping (Tessa had to take a picture of her favorite building on the way to the store) and much to her sisters' dismay, she picked out a cake with sprinkles and m&m's on top and some ice cream/popsicles. She asked for her birthday bag (Hanna got her presents in a gift bag) but promptly forgot about it after eating her cake and ice cream. I forgot about her presents too until we got home Sunday night and she had already fallen asleep. I'm going to wait and give them to her on the airplane so she has something new and exciting to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Marra!!!!! Savannah cried when she turned 4. LOL. I can't believe you are leaving in 15 hours!!!! Have a safe trip Denise, SEE YOU THURSDAY!

Mary Alice said...

Marra, Isabella has a message for you:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THREE. I'LL HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU ON THURSDAY! I CAN'T TO SEE YOU.