Monday, June 23, 2008

Around the apartment











I was asked to send pictures of the apartment and for some reason I never got around to it. I should have done it the first day we moved in because it was all new and exciting then. It's a two bedroom apartment so we had to create another bedroom. Emma has the bedroom with the green couch and Hanna gets the great outdoor porch with the amazing views. Tessa sleeps on a couch that is in our bedroom. I would love the kitchen if it was a bit bigger. I like having the laundry room right off the kitchen and it has a lot of cupboard and drawer space for such a small area. In some ways it has been great living in such a small space because it doesn't take us that long to clean it (my idea of cleaning anyway)!

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

Hurray! Photos of your 'home away from home'. Thanks.