Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Botanic Gardens/Sydney Opera House















We have taken so many photos that it is hard to pick and choose which ones to blog about. I kept meaning to post the "Please walk on the grass" sign but it got buried in the mass amount of Botanic photos we took. I'm also posting some Opera House photos. I was saving them hoping to actually go inside (I still might check into taking Hanna to Edward Scissorhands) but I might as well post them now. The girls also want to climb that bridge that is in the background. There are so many things we want to do that we're starting to panic just a bit that we won't get to it all! I didn't go back to check out the photos I already posted so there might be some that you have already seen.

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

I love the Please walk on the grass, etc. sign.

We're counting the days but want you to get to see 'everything' before you come home.