Sunday, May 18, 2008

Train ride back to Sydney










We saw a lot of kangaroos on the way back. It was pretty exciting for us but we couldn't get any good shots. We also saw thousands of sheep along the way! Ray was finally able to watch Michael Moore's movie, "Sicko". The girls were complemented from the lady behind us saying how well they did on the long trip and said that my husband sounded like Kevin Costner. She wondered if our accent was from America or Canada. Okay Karen, I'm done for awhile. Do you think this will keep you busy? ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohooo! Now THAT's what I call pictures! Now just do that all the time and I'll stop griping at you. LOL. I love seeing the pics of buildings, wildlife, meals... it's almost like I get to be there. Well, not really, but it's as good as I'm gonna get! ;o)

I LOVE the pic with Emma & Tessa kissing the moon!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your travels and adoring your wonderful photos (I would like to second what Karen said about the moon-kissing shot!), but I have a small favor to request ... can you pass the camera to Ray or one of the girls sometimes so we can see you in some photos as well? :)

Denise said...

If Hanna ever gets one of my good side, I'll be sure to post it! LOL

Mary Alice said...

Thanks for the wonderful pictures and info on your journey. Isabella and I hung on every word and photo.

Drake continues to thrive.