Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bad Hair Day/Bad Barbie






Marra decided she wanted to experiment with different hair styles. She really liked the horn, didn't like the hair under the chin and loved the pony tail. As you can see from the photo, she didn't like the pig tails. I told her to go look in the mirror ( I thought that was the cutest style) and she came running out of the bedroom sobbing and saying, "there are no pigs". Toddlers are so entertaining. (sorry I didn't prep her for the photos, hence messy face) This is the best place to write down some fun things Marra says because I can't misplace the paper or forget which file I put it in, so bear with me here. Sometime in the first week that we were here, Marra noticed the painting in the sunroom, screamed, said, "bad Barbie, let's hide Hanna" and her and Hanna hid under the bed covers (that's where Hanna sleeps). She has not talked about Barbie's much since we have been here. Good thing because any Aussie over hearing would think she was talking about grilling! For awhile, Marra would say everybody that wore a dress and had breasts was Barbie.

2 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Bad Barbies indeed. I don't blame Marra for being a bit freaked out by them.

What wonderful pictures of her hair experiments. I don't see any pigs either. The 'horn' is definitely my fav.

Anonymous said...

"there are no pigs" ROTFLOL! Too cute. Bad barbies! No doubt. Nice to see YOU in one of the pics too! :o)