Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ray
















































I hate to admit that I actually forgot Ray's birthday this year. I told Ray that subconsciously I knew it was his birthday because I haven't made any cakes in a long time. Ray came home from work that day and asked why I made a cake. Of course, I had to tell him about my bargain hunt at Salvos which resulted in a muffin tin which led to making cupcakes and a chocolate cake which then led to making pizza. What a relief! We also tried some new fruit that day that I had picked up from Paddy's on Sunday. Dragonfruit was pretty blah, no flavour but great colour so I wonder if they use it for dye. The custard apple was great. The inside reminded me of paw paw's but the taste was much better, tasted like apple custard. ;-)

3 comments:

Mary Alice said...

I'm sure you forgot the actual day because your mind is still on Missouri time. Right, Denise?

Happy Birthday Ray!

Denise said...

Actually, I don't think my mind was on anything. I had been sick since Melbourne so that was my excuse. :-)

Anonymous said...

No, no! Not pawpaws!!!!! LOL!