Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eating out







We rarely eat out as the cost is definitely not affordable but we really wanted to try the food in Melbourne. The first 3 photos are from our visit to an Italian restaurant. The restaurants all seem to look the same. They gave us free drinks and a chocolate "footy". I was half way done with my water and I noticed some lipstick on the glass. I asked the girls if they drank out of my cup (they sometimes wear the Burt's Bees stuff that is lightly tinted) and they said they didn't have any lipstick on. So I was a bit grossed out to find lipstick on my cup and it seemed to have colored my lips some because the napkin that I used to wipe it off with was quite colorful! The next day we thought we would try Nepalese food so we went there and enjoyed some interesting dishes! We went to http://www.gurkhas.com.au the Gurkhas on Flinders Street and ordered Mo Mo, Chicken Chow Chow, BBQ mushrooms (spicy). Ray and I got the Banquet Menu for 2 so the girls got to sample a little bit of everything. Hanna was not impressed (she has a pretty sensitive palette) but the rest of us enjoyed it. A good blogger would have taken photos before digging into the food! :-)

No comments: